- As a recruitment intern, you will be responsible in building up the
internship pool of the organization and building its capacity to service
the NGO sector.
- While your work will be distant from the NGO sector, it will have tremendous impact since you will be motivating several others to join and contribute their time and skills to the sector.
- You will be responsible for reaching out in various internship communities such as job sites, intern meetups, colleges and other media to help source interns.
- You will then handhold them through the evaluation process comprising tests and interviews and eventually help onboard them into the organization.
- Since candidates may not be available throughout the day, it will require the person to be ready to stretch beyond normal working hours to meet the end goal of hiring interns.
Last date for apply: - 30 Jun, 2017
Share This Job :